wibiya widget

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Grandma's Easy Peasy Rice Pudding

My grandmother (I call her Mom-Mom) makes THE BEST rice pudding I have ever eaten! I've always thought it was something that was difficult to make and took a lot of time. Well, I've come up with a quick recipe that takes about 15 minutes to prepare! I'm serious! Take a look:


 

What do you need?

  • 1 Box of 'Cook & Serve' Vanilla Pudding
  • 1 Egg
  • 4 Cups of Milk
  • 1 Cup of UNCOOKED rice
  • Raisins (the amount of raisins you use is dependent on your liking)
  • Cinnamon Sugar

Let's Get Cooking Soul Food....In Stilettos of Course!


  1. Empty your box of 'Cook & Serve' vanilla pudding into a pot or bowl
  2. Combine the rest of your ingredients into the pot or bowl
  3. Mix together for 2 minutes
  4. Bring everything to a boil
  5. Remove from heat and cover
  6. Your pudding will thicken as it cools
  7. Sprinkle your pudding with Cinnamon Sugar & Raisins (Yummy, my mouth is watering already!!)
  8. Serve either hot or cold

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...