wibiya widget

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Make Up Lesson


I was in the bathroom doing my makeup when I looked down and realized that my daughter was following my every move. So I decided to step out of the norm, squatted down to her level, and allowed her to mirror me and my motions.  I captured this special moment on video.  Take the next 60 seconds to find out what I learned from my oldest daughter that day about makeup:




Even though I didn’t let her actually put on the makeup I figured that she would learn by watching me.  When I look back on that day, I learned more from her.

Ambitious moms we often spend hours trying to balance our day.  We try to be the best mother, while balancing jobs, school, businesses, ministries, and relationships.

Sometimes we loose ourselves in trying to do everything perfectly that sometimes we forget the best gift we can give those around us is time.

The makeup lesson I learned from my daughter that day is that we can never actually MAKEUP time, so we need to cherish the moments that we have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...