wibiya widget

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Make Up Your Face in Five Minutes!

I don't claim to be a make up artist, but I have picked up some tricks of the trade along the way with doing pageants and such.  I find that though I love applying make up, sometimes running behind four children tends to put makeup on the back burner

Over the years I've learned that if you concentrate on your Eyes, Lips, and Cheeks, you will be good to go.  This will not only add a little glamour to your life, but it will also give a natural look and glow to your overall look.
Gather a Few Items:

  • Foundation
  • Moisturizing Lotion (that you can apply to your face...scented lotions may be an irritant to your skin)
  • Eyeliner (in the video I use a Gel liner)
  • Mascara
  • Blush
  • Bronzer
  • Lip Gloss
  • Lip Stick (A few shades lighter than your lips for a nude look)


Watch this quick 'How To Video" for getting glam in five minutes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...